- Home Access Key : ( 1 )
- Portfolio Access Key : ( B )
- What We Do Access Key : ( 6 )
- Creative Collaborators Access Key : ( C )
- About Us Access Key : ( 2 )
WHAT WE’VE DONE
We commissioned Sam Skinner to manifest Nathan Jones’ poem The Escaped Zoo as a shop-window installation as part of the Shops Up Front project. The result was installed in the old Lewis’s building on Renshaw Street in Liverpool.
Sam uses a mixture of stencils, drips, cut-outs and freehand techniques to develop this subversive setting for this poem.
It all looks fantastic, well done to you and Sam. We’ve had lots of positive comments coming through to our team here about how much it improved that stretch and had lots of praise from colleagues. So thanks for all the hard work, it hasn’t gone unnoticed!
- Jenna Beaty, Liverpool City Council