- Home Access Key : ( 1 )
- Portfolio Access Key : ( B )
- What We Do Access Key : ( 6 )
- Creative Collaborators Access Key : ( C )
- About Us Access Key : ( 2 )
- 8-week rolling exhibition, incorporating workshops and performances
- Folded flyer printed with gold metallic inks
- Takeaway portfolio envelopes, printed with gold metallic inks
WHO WE DID IT WITH:
WHAT WE’VE DONE
An original initiative founded and directed by Mercy, The Cooperative was an official strand of the 2010 Liverpool Biennial, representing seven of the city’s foremost arts collectives with a high-impact, high-visibility platform.
During its brief Biennial life The Cooperative succeeded in making the work of artists and artists collectives in Liverpool visibile. The city centre location enabled Biennial visitors to glimpse the diversity and depth of artists working in the city. The exhibitions sparkled with playful irreverence and serious intend, demonstrating that Liverpool is not only a great place to see art but also a place for great talent and ideas... The Cooperative also presents an interesting blueprint for a bottom-up approach to creative clusters of musicians, designers, and artists.
- Paul Domella, Programme Director, Liverpool Biennial